We love dogs and know how important it is for the dogs to be happy so that the people can enjoy their holiday.
So we provide many facilities for dogs to enjoy here, including:
- Your own private patio where your dog can be safe – straight out of the hut
- A communal exercise field to run around in
- Dog washing facilities (cold and warm mixer taps)
- Dog towels
- Dog baskets (on request) – although we recommend you bring something they are familiar with
- Loan dicky bag
- Temporary dog guest tags – as recommended to help return lost dogs
- Doggie toys
- Private kennel for when you want to go out without your dog
- for the welfare of dogs we ask that you do not leave your dog in the kennel for more than 2-3 hours
- kennels must be trialled in advance before you intend to use them as dogs can only be left if they are settled.
- your dogs’ welfare is our primary concern and guests will be expected to return to site immediately if their dogs are stressed.
- for longer periods we recommend some local Kennel Club approved kennels (pay owner)
See our FAQs page for commonly asked questions.