This guide is to show how practical and easy it is to social distance at Hut and Hound® whilst enjoying our fabulous surroundings.
- We are located in a very secluded part of the Cornish countryside, at least ¼ mile away from our nearest neighbours.
- We have a large car parking area with plenty of walking space.
- The exercise field is next to the huts, and for the exclusive use of the guests in huts.
We are doing as much as we reasonably can to make the huts clean and safe.
The huts were constructed with to be exceptionally dog-friendly and easy to clean; including no rugs, hard floors, – all easily disinfected.
- Our normal 5 star deep clean already includes:
- A thorough clean of the huts including, floors and work surfaces
- A complete change of all linen
We have extended this deep clean to include:
- Disinfecting all handles and work surfaces
- All crockery and drinking vessels cleaned
- Soft furnishings like cushions and throws changed each changeover and put in isolation storage for a week
- For pillows and quilts – each guest has choice of if they want to bring their own or use ours
- Mattress protectors changed between guests
- We have also removed other potential surfaces that are difficult to clean like books and games, but they are available on request from storage
Our welcome packs have been changed to include packaged items that can be cleaned.
We will provide extra cleaning equipment for your use, but we recommend you bring your own supply of items like hand sanitiser if you wish.
We are tracking and planning to comply with all relevant recommendations from the relevant
authorities like the Professional Association of Self-Caterers UK, Visit England, Cornwall Council and Government. The guidelines from the authorities are changing regularly, so there may well be changes to the information above by the time you visit.